Friday, March 18, 2011

ABOUT ME

my name is Ali Omar Khatib, and i was born at Chake Chake Hospital located at Pemba- Zanzibar islands of Tanzania.
i got my primary education at Madungu Primary School where i finished my primary education and joined secondary education.
Shamiani Secondary School was my secondary school where i sturded there from orientation secondary class (osc) up to form four where we did NECTA examinations in 2004.
i got my Advanced education at Shamiani High School from 2005 to 2007.
i joined my university studies in 2010 at St. John's University Of Tanzania (sjut)
Iam very much interested to see somebody is reading as education is the the only way which can shift him/her from poverty to wealthy and it can remove all sorts of ignorance.
Iam proud of being from PEMBA.
INFACT YOU MAY CALL ME MPEMBA REAL aka ALI O from CHAKE CHAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment